Life Appreciation Post #>1
Really, truly, sincerely appreciating everything in my life right now. Including:
- Playing frisbee with friends in the quad from the second story bathroom through an open window
- The various beautiful views of Providence clock towers (which do NOT all show the correct time) from the fourth floor of the library
- Accidentally running for almost two hours in order to carry on an interesting conversation with my running buddy
- All the people in my life right now
- Being able to let go of complicated emotions
- Remembering other points in my life that I’ve had this general outlook
- How nice it’s been to spend five minutes staring at the sky once a day
- The involuntary urge to smile a lot
- The fact that I want to be both here and home so much at the same time
- Realizing that no matter how my finals go, I’m going to make it out just fine. Because I’ve done my best, and that’s good enough for me.
I think this is enough for remembering later on.