Things that make me happy right now
- My house. It took some time to get used to it and understand its personality, but now it’s such a home and I’m happy I chose to live here this year. I learn a little more about it everyday, it’s so complex.
- Friends. So many people that I’m blessed to know and see around all the time, in the magical world of the college campus where pretty much everyone you know is within walking distance. Knowing that people have your back and that you have theirs.
- Being interested in someone and having them actually seem to reciprocate, just maybe possibly yeah. The sense of momentum that comes with that.
- That music has always been in my life
- Fall weather, fall colors
- An incredible sense of agency in everything I do. Totally owning it.
- That I’m enjoying all of my classes
- Meta, but that I’m happy. And so continues the positive (ha) feedback loop of good feelings.